Adding a wheatgrass to your shake may taste peculiar but you will find it sweet as you get to used to it.
- All you have to do is put all the ingredients together in a food processor and blend until fully smooth and serve!
A great taste juice combined with healthy ingredients. Try making this easy to make juice at the comforts of your home!
- 2 ounces fresh wheatgrass
- 3 stalks celery
- 5 fresh spinach leaves
- 2 medium cucumbers
- water as needed
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- Start by chopping the celery and cucumber into small pieces then place it into your food processor with the rest of the ingredients and puree until fully smooth.
Wheatgrass is a popular drink that improve’s a persons digestion. Try making this healthy juice!
- Wheatgrass, enough to make about 1/2 cup (113.4 grams) when cut and chopped – click here to buy
- 2 to 3 cups (500 to 750 milliliters) water
- Using a pair of scissors or clean knife harvest the wheatgrass about 1/2-inch above the ground.
- Wash the wheatgrass blades under a clean running water. Then using a knife chop the wheatgrass.
- Next is to put the chop wheatgrass along with the rest of the ingredients in the blender or wheatgrass juicer and blend fully until smooth.