These simple but healthy drink is made with fresh fruit, vegetable and wheatgrass. Study shows that wheatgrass purifies the blood in the entire body. What are you waiting for? Try making these recipe!
- All you have to do is to add all the ingredients in a food processor and puree until fully smooth. Pour into glass and ready it’s to serve.
A crispy apple with dip is a very simple recipe. The preparation is quite easy and it merely takes a bit of your time. This is perfect for a healthy fast snack for the whole family. In this recipe you will be using s fat free cream cheese. With this, you can be able to save as much as 70 calories and 10g saturated fats per serving.
- 16 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 8 medium or 8 small apples, cored and sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Get the fat-free cream cheese from the refrigerator and let it stand for around 5 minutes or until it soften.
- While waiting for the cream cheese to soften, prepare the ingredients for the dip. Mix the vanilla extract, the brown sugar and the chopped peanuts.
- Add in the fat-free cream cheese.
- Slice the apples and then place the slices in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle some orange juice over the sliced apples. This will avoid the apples from turning brown.
- Serve the apples fresh with the dip.