Bake and prepare this nutritious snacks to your family and friends. It’s delicious and nutritious at the same time!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup (65g) almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp wheatgrass powder – click here to buy
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1/3 cup (78ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- First is to sieve into a large bowl the wheatgrass powder, baking powder, flour, cinnamon, sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Then combine in a separate bowl the oil, egg and vanilla extract and stir until creamy.
- Next is put the sliced banana into a blender and blend fully until smooth. Then you can add the rest of the mixture to the banana mix. Again, blend fully so that the mixture well combined fully.
- Pour slowly the mixture into a baking pan and cook for about 50 minutes. Allow it to cool before serving.