Worried of too much calories on meat? These recipe offers low calories because kefir is being added. Try making these at your homes!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¾ cup plain kefir milk – click here to buy
- 4 ounces (1 can) sliced mushrooms, drained
- ½ cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- Worried too much of calories on meat? This recipe offers a few calories because of kefir.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then shape the mixture into a loaf. After shaping, place them into a loaf dish. If you like you can top the mixture with ketchup and onions.
- Bake for an hour at 350 degrees.