This Kefir Buffalo Chicken Dip is excellent for people who are watching closely over their diet. Not because you are trying to lose weight, you will completely eliminate delicious foods and dips. You can as well enjoy your buffalo chicken by using a dip made with the nutritious kefir. Kefir Buffalo Chicken dip is low in sodium and is low in unhealthy fat. Here’s how you make your very own kefir buffalo chicken dip.
- 2 oz blue cheese, crumbles
- 6 oz low fat plain kefir – click here to buy
- 2 oz buffalo wing sauce
- 8 oz pack neufchatel cheese, softened
- 6 oz cooked chicken breasts, diced
- Whisk the neufchatel cheese until soft and creamy.
- Add a little kefir at a time and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Add the wing sauce to the mixture. Continue whisking the mixture until well blended.
- Gently fold in chicken and blue cheese.
- Pour the mixture to the baking dish and then heat it inside the oven for half an hour. Set the oven into 350 degrees.
- Check the dip before half an hour and see if it’s already hot and bubbly. If it’s still not bubbly, then let it stay for a while bubbles comes out and until the top is slightly brownish. However, you need to remember not to brown the top too much.
- Serve the dip in a platter together with a platter of colorful vegetable dippers.