Wheatgrass is a popular drink that improve’s a persons digestion. Try making this healthy juice!
- Wheatgrass, enough to make about 1/2 cup (113.4 grams) when cut and chopped – click here to buy
- 2 to 3 cups (500 to 750 milliliters) water
- Using a pair of scissors or clean knife harvest the wheatgrass about 1/2-inch above the ground.
- Wash the wheatgrass blades under a clean running water. Then using a knife chop the wheatgrass.
- Next is to put the chop wheatgrass along with the rest of the ingredients in the blender or wheatgrass juicer and blend fully until smooth.