- 2 3/4-inch-thick boneless top loin pork chops
- Salt to season
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled and cored
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/8 cup roasted lightly salted cashew halves, coarsely chopped
- Charcoal for grilling
- Clean the pork and let it thawed.
- Season the pork with salt and ground black pepper.
- Meanwhile, slice the pineapple into ½ inch thick and then set the slices aside.
- Grill the pork over a medium heat coal for 4 minutes or until each sides of the pork is slightly cooked.
- Add the pineapple.
- Brush the pineapples and the pork with the some marmalade.
- Grill for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- While waiting for the grill to cook, combine remaining marmalade and the yogurt.
- Arrange the grilled pork and pineapples on a serving plate.
- Dress with the yogurt mixture and then sprinkle the nuts.
- Serve and enjoy.