Carrot and sweet potato mash recipe is perfect for those who are watching over their weight. This recipe can be served as a stand-alone snack item or a side dish for regular meals.
- 250g sweet potatoes, chopped
- 250g carrots, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, bashed
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- 15g butter
- Salted water
- Place the carrots, garlic and sweet potatoes in a pan.
- Add in enough amount of salted water and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Let it simmer for 12 minutes.
- Add the cumin seeds and the butter.
- Season and the roughly mash the mixture.