Mushroom lovers would surely love this recipe. The spinach dip with mushroom is perfect for finger foods. You can have it served with a variety of raw vegetables to make it more presentable, delicious and eye catching. Among the best vegetables you can use with the spinach dip are carrots, celery, jicama, bell pepper strips, cauliflower, zucchini coins and broccoli florets.
- 20 ounces of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups fat-free sour cream
- 6 green onions, minced
- 2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the combination very well.
- Cover the mixture and then place it to the refrigerator.
- While waiting for the dip to chill, prepare the vegetables you.
- Serve while the dip is chilled and while the vegetables are still fresh.