A delicious and healthy recipe for the whole family, Mango salsa can be served traditionally or as a topping for fried or grilled chicken or fish. If you prefer your salsa to be a bit spicy, you can add in a little fresno peppers. Fresno peppers are just like the jalapeno peppers but it adds more heat to the salsa than the jalapeno.
- 4 ripe mangoes, diced
- 6 red Fresno peppers, minced
- 1 small sized red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 24 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- Peel the ripe mangoes and slice them into cubes.
- Prepare the other ingredients and mince them.
- Combine the minced fresno peppers, red onion, cilantro and the cubed mangoes into a bowl. Mix them completely. Add in the lime juice and the olive oil.
- Serve the salsa according to your preference.