A crispy apple with dip is a very simple recipe. The preparation is quite easy and it merely takes a bit of your time. This is perfect for a healthy fast snack for the whole family. In this recipe you will be using s fat free cream cheese. With this, you can be able to save as much as 70 calories and 10g saturated fats per serving.
- 16 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 8 medium or 8 small apples, cored and sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Get the fat-free cream cheese from the refrigerator and let it stand for around 5 minutes or until it soften.
- While waiting for the cream cheese to soften, prepare the ingredients for the dip. Mix the vanilla extract, the brown sugar and the chopped peanuts.
- Add in the fat-free cream cheese.
- Slice the apples and then place the slices in a separate bowl.
- Sprinkle some orange juice over the sliced apples. This will avoid the apples from turning brown.
- Serve the apples fresh with the dip.