Blueberry Kefir smoothie is just among the easy to prepare great snack that has lots of probiotics and antioxidants. You can add up some cinnamon and flax to maximize its yum factor. Add some honey on top to make it more deliciously looking and healthier. With blueberry kefir smoothie, you can have full benefits of milk and fruit in a single serving. Here’s how you prepare your very own blueberry kefir smoothie recipe.
- 3/4 cup plain kefir
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- ½ cup crushed ice
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Flax (optional)
- Honey (optional)
- Fruit bits (optional)
What you need:
- Blender or Magic Bullet
- Clean glass or cup
- Put the kefir and the blueberries inside a Magic Bullet or a blender, whichever is available.
- Blend the ingredients for less than a minute until smooth texture is achieved. You may add half a cup of crushed ice if you prefer your smoothie cold.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass or a cup and then sprinkle some cinnamon and flax.
- Top it up with a little honey and fruit bits or anything else you want to add.
- Enjoy your delicious and nutritious smoothie!