Kefir can make up a nutritious and delicious salad partner. Green goddess dressing and dip with kefir is a soft and creamy dressing that works best in almost all kinds of salad. Its texture is somewhat thick making it an excellent dip for vegetable sticks, crackers, cauliflower florets and broccoli. It can also be used as a sandwich spread.
Basically, this particular recipe involves the main ingredients like avocado, kefir and apple cider vinegar. However, you may add some herbs and spices to the dip in order to enhance its taste and appearance.
- 1 medium size ripe avocado
- 1 cup kefir
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp dill leaf
- ½ tsp kelp
- ½ tsp herb salt like Herbamare
- A pinch of turmeric and cayenne to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and blend it well using a blender.
- Scrape down the sides using a spatula or blender plunger to include those stuck at the sides.
- Continue blending until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Serve on a platter with green salad or with colorful vegetables for dip.